Commercial Furniture Installer
Don't Sit Behind the Desk... BUILD THE DESK!
Creative Systems is an actively expanding Commercial Furniture and Installation Company with a wealth of expertise in all areas of installation projects. This includes projects in the commercial, government and industrial fields, across South Australia. Due to exponential growth, we are looking to bring on an additional Commercial Furniture Installers.
At Creative Systems our company culture is based on teamwork with the various divisions of the business working in unison to meet business objectives. This role is an extremely valued position where your thoughts and experience will be taken on board when making business decisions. There is also a strong focus on Health and Safety with a "no cutting corners" approach.
Salary and Financial Stability
Salary negotiable based on experience.
Rewards and Benefits
Work for a South Australian owned and operated company, that appreciates its team members. You would not be treated like a number and due to the diversity of the role, no two days would be the same.
- Experience in commercial furniture delivery and installation or cabinet making.
- Proven experience in effectively assembly of furniture/ workstations in both a warehouse and on-site - utilising various tools.
- Knowledge with following job sheet specifications, reporting issues to management.
- Physically fit and able to carry out manual handling including lifting, moving, packing and unpacking of stock.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team and independently.
- Ability to work with a wide range of corporate and government clients.
- Great attention to detail and take pride in own workmanship to ensure premium product is delivered.
- Proven history adhering to OHS procedures.
- Drivers License and White Card required.
- Forklift License Preferred by Not Essential
- Police Clearance and Working with Children Required due to nature of work sites
Please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com