Flow Height Adjustable Desk
Flow Height Adjustable Desk
Lead Time: 4-6 weeks
The Flow Height Adjustable Desk Systems is a compact round 3-part lifting column, which is the perfect choice for a wide range of different desk applications, such as office desks or conference desks. The 3-part construction ensures a short installation dimension combined with a long stroke length making the Flow an optimal choice for the desk whatever the height of the person using it. The Flow profile is secured against rotating/twisting.
Flow has a compact motor housing, which is almost invisible in the table top construction. The control box ensures optimal parallel drive and a pleasantly low noise level. The can be used as a single column, with 2, 3 or 4 columns in parallel systems, or up to 16 columns in multi-parallel systems. Anti-collision dongle is plugged into the control box to limit material damage to a desk or an object in case a collision occurs during driving of the desk. Flow is very sturdy and is available in several standard colours to fit into a wide range of desk designs.
- 4 programmable heights and infinite adjustment
- Height range 620-1250mm
- Sit to stand options
- Anti-collision safety feature
- 3m power cable
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 2 Motor System, 1 motor in each leg or
- 3 Motor System (corner desk 3 legs)
- 4 Motor System (back to back, bench or boardroom table)
- 160kg load rating
- 5 year warranty
Desk legs/Lifting Column:
- Compact Round Leg profile
- 3-part lifting column with a compact motor housing almost invisible in your desk design
- Very sturdy and compatible with multiple desk designs
- LINAK PIEZO™ Anti-Collision™ system optional
- Available with black, white & custom coloured legs (min order qty applies for coloured leg options)
- DPG1C is an intuitive LINAK® Desk Panel operated by a gentle tilt
- They come with Bluetooth® wireless technology, memory & reminder functions
- Awarded The Red Dot Design Award 2018
Desk Top Options:
- Desktop colour in Laminex: White 200 & Parchment (in stock)
- Custom desktop colours available - contact us
We are focused on supporting local manufacturing companies. This means we supply our furniture without packaging which is great for the environment but not great for shipping to locations outside our local area. Online orders can only be delivered to the Adelaide metro area. You will need to contact us directly to arrange shipping outside of the Adelaide Metro area. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns page for further information.
This item is produced specifically for your order. Please ensure you select carefully as we do not provide refunds if you change your mind.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
Contact us for custom options or finishes not available online and deliveries outside the Adelaide metro area.